Wednesday, November 10

Lightning, Tiger. Grrrrr...

I'm having a break from idle (idol) chit chat and even constructive chit chat this week with all new releases. Just the music. If you heard the show last week you'll agree that it's a relief.
Maybe one week too late.
He he. Oh well. My head has stopped hurting now and my beer breath is gone. Just.

New stuff just in includes Osterberg, Mexico City, Black Level Embassy, Genshen, the Grey Daturas and a couple of great local compilations. But there's more more more, loads more - I have some definite catching up to do - listen in and hear it all.

Next week will feature Joni Lightning - aka Dave Ong from Motor Ace - in acoustic mode live in the studio, with Adelaide darlings Paper Tiger calling on the phone too.

Inanely, Paper Tiger always get me thinking about Little Black Sambo. I think it shares the same thought path as the Love Of Diagrams song Tiger Pancakes. Hmmm fascinating.

What more do you want? Talk soon.